Posted January 24, 2011 by
Under • Business
Our kick-off to the 2011 sales season at this year’s AFCA convention down in Dallas was a success. Thanks to all you coaches who came by the booth or hung out with us post clinic. Like always, we had a blast.
In case we won’t be seeing you at any of upcoming clinics in February, we wanted to make sure you knew what was on our March travel calendar.
- Glazier Clinic (Atlantic City, N.J.) Mar. 3-5
- Nike Clinic (Allentown, Pa.) Mar. 3-5
- Glazier Select Clinic (Atlanta, Ga.) Mar. 4-5
- Nike Clinic (Mt. Pleasant, Mich.) Mar. 4-5
- Kewaskum High Clinic (Kewaskum, Wis.) Mar. 5
- Jefferson-Scranton Clinic (Jefferson, Iowa) Mar. 5
- Glazier Clinic (Chicago, Ill.) Mar. 4-6
- Glazier Clinic (Cleveland, Ohio) Mar. 4-6
- Glazier Clinic (Los Angeles, Calif.) Mar. 4-6
- Nike Clinic (Denver, Colo.) Mar. 4-6
- Nike Clinic (Portland, Ore.) Mar. 4-6
- Big New England Football Clinic (Newport, R.I.) Mar. 4-5
- South Carolina AD Clinic (Charleston, S.C.) Mar. 10-11
- Glazier Clinic (Reno, Nev.) Mar. 10-12
- Glazier Select Clinic (Seattle, Wash.) Mar. 18-19
- Holdrege Clinic (Holdrege, Neb.) Mar. 18-19
- Kansas AD Clinic (Wichita, Kan.) Mar. 18
- Georgia AD Clinic (Savannah, Ga.) Mar. 19-22
- Glazier Select Clinic (Boston, Mass.) Mar. 25-26
- University of Iowa Football Clinic (Iowa City, Iowa) Mar. 25-26
- University of Oklahoma Football Clinic (Norman, Okla.) Mar. 24-26
- Wisconsin Football Coaches Association Clinic (Madison, Wis.) Mar. 24-26
- Kansas Football Coaches Association Clinic (Wichita, Kan.) Mar. 26-27
As usual, let us know if we missed a clinic that you plan to attend! We’ll do our best to meet you there.
Kim is a Territory Manager at Hudl covering Nebraska, Missouri, Iowa and Minnesota. She also helps with Hudl’s marketing efforts. To her that means she gets the opportunity to talk with coaches on a daily basis and tell their stories. She loves helping coaches by connecting them with the amazing talent she works with at Hudl.