Posted November 21, 2012 by
Under • Tips & Tricks
It’s just the beginning of basketball season and we’ve already heard from plenty of basketball coaches. Check out the answers to some common questions we’re hearing and be sure to sign up for one of our free online basketball training sessions:
These live training sessions are geared specifically to basketball coaches:
Two Ways to Get your Film Online
Hudl Mercury is the quickest way to get your basketball film online. If you’re looking for a solution for quick upload to watch your video online or exchange, Mercury will be your best option.
Hudl Video Editor
Hudl Video Editor will be your best option if you are looking to do detailed statistical breakdown on your film and your opponent’s film.
This tutorial will be helpful:
Use Video Editor for Basketball.
Here are some of the common questions we are hearing from our basketball coaches the last few weeks:
- What is the best internet browser when using Hudl? We recommend Google Chrome. You can download it here.
- How do I add players to my roster so they can log in and view games? Manage Your Roster
- How do I exchange my film with other Hudl schools? Using Video Exchange
- How do I exchange with a team that does not use Hudl? Downloading a Playlist
- How do I include audio with my video when I publish to Hudl.com? Including Audio When You Publish
We have some more exciting basketball changes coming down the pipe so keep an eye on the Hudl Blog for features and updates.
Can’t find the answers you are looking for here? Contact us.